Details for Public Notice NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of
Public Notice NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Supervisors of Hopewell Township, Cumberland County will hold a special meeting for the purpose of conducting a conditional use hearing on June 13 at 6:00PM in the Township Municipal Building, 415 Three Square Hollow Road, Newburg, PA. The CONDITIONAL USE HEARING for BB's Grocery to extend hours previously granted at 20 Quigley Road in compliance with Article 10 and Section 10.39 of the Hopewell Township Zoning Ordinance enacted October 18, 2010 is held to consider the application filed. Kimberly S. Myers, Township Secretary Board of Supervisors.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Dr. Amy Maley earns ‘Top Physician Under 40’ recognition
- Former big leaguer suits up for the Shippensburg Stars
- First Church of God supports Shippensburg area first responders
- Branch Creek Place donates 107 cases of water to first responders
- Justin Barrick Blood Drive highlights day of health at Lions Club Fair
- Murderer Warriner Bass of Newburg asks for compassionate release
- Shippensburg Stars fall to Hagerstown in extras
- Katelynne Holtry of Shippensburg is Little Miss Newville 2019
- Cumberland Valley area to welcome 2019 State Little League Baseball Championship Tournament
- Katie’s Place to serve more with ADA-compliant restrooms