Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS E-rate Category 2 Equipment & Services - Cabling & Fiber The Fannett-Metal School District invites proposals for the purchase of Cabling, Fiber & Related Services. The specifications, scope of service, submission requirements, basis for the award and all other requirements, are contained in the Request For Proposal. Proposals will be publicly opened at 10:00 AM on March 8th, 2019 at the Fannett-Metal District Administrative Office: PO Box 91, 14823 Path Valley Road, Willow Hill, PA 17271. No responses will be accepted after the posted closing time. Copies of the RFP may be obtained by contacting Dan Simpson at SimpsonD@fmtigers.org. The Fannett-Metal School District Board of School Directors reserves the right to accept or reject any and/or all proposals or to accept proposals that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in the best interest of the school district.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Parent addresses school board over child safety incidents
- Fire destroys minivan outside of Sheetz
- Three Hounds select college destinations
- Ship track set a pair of new school records in sweep of Waynesboro
- Tucker Williams sets two track records, Bulldogs split dual meet against Waynesboro
- Saylor’s Market blooms for spring thanks to BSHS students
- Park Place residents again express displeasure with runoff issues
- Shippensburg Little League celebrates the start of a new season
- Shippensburg Area EMS kicks off capital campaign
- SU, ABC partner to bring more art to downtown space